Rachel began working part time with Adam L. Seidel, P.C. during her final year of law school, and then full-time after graduation.
Rachel has assisted numerous family law clients in complex property division, child custody matters, and paternity suits. She is experienced in providing essential legal support in trials and contested court hearings, as well in mediation and other collaborative settlement processes.
Rachel grew up in Plano. When she is not practicing law, Rachel enjoys exploring the city, hiking with her dog, and experimenting with new Italian recipes.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. - 2017
- New York University, New York, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Media, Communications, and Culture
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association – Family Law Section