- Senior Associate Attorney
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Termination of Parental Rights/Adoption
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Modification of Parent-Child Relationships
- Grandparents Rights
Sheva Tabakman is a Senior Associate Attorney with extensive experience handling a wide array of family law cases, including high-conflict divorce, child custody disputes, adoptions, modifications, and complex property divisions. Sheva also assists clients with estate planning and probate matters. She is an experienced litigator and skilled negotiator who advocates tirelessly for clients both in and outside the courtroom.
Prior to law school, Sheva worked in collegiate advising for Texas A&M University in College Station, where she gained valuable experience in counseling people through difficult situations. Sheva graduated from the Texas A&M School of Law and has worked for family law firms gaining experience in assisting clients in contentious litigation and settlement negotiations. Sheva has completed hundreds of hours of pro bono and volunteer work to help others in her community, both during and after law school.
Sheva has concentrated her practice on family law, and estate & probate matters in the DFW Metroplex. She has been lead counsel in numerous contested cases, and is an experienced courtroom lawyer. Sheva tailors every client’s case based upon the client’s specific needs and best interest, and ensures every client is always well-informed throughout the case.
In her free time, Sheva loves to travel with her husband and to learn new recipes.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 2019
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section & Estate Planning and Probate Section, Member
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association, Member
- Dallas County Family Bar Association, Member